Hogwarts Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shopping Partner?

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Shopping Partner? - Page 4 Empty Re: Shopping Partner?

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:20 am

Damian paid and ran out after her. He took five gulps of air before shrugging. "Not sure but you should have seen the rat brains that was in a jar by the counter" he gagged.

He stopped gulping when he felt light headed and staightened out when he realised that people were looking at them while they walked past.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Galleons : 78

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:24 am

Alex shuddered on hearing Damian's answer, that was one bad place. "By the way, I think we should go get the cauldron's real quick and then go and get something to eat, I think Snitch needs cheering up. He's awfully quiet. I can only imagine the torture HIS nose had to go through in there." she added, looking worriedly at the unusually silent basket.

"So I am guessing that is the cauldron shop?" she asked, pointing at a huge cauldron shaped sign.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 128

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:30 am

"Why? I think I like him better like this" Damian joked. He looked to the sign she was pointing at and nodded.

"Either that or a Halloween shop" he said. The cauldron sign did remind him of decorations for Halloween which only made the sign look cheezy to him. He walked up to it and saw the cauldons stacked high.

"I wonder what would happen if someone knocked one over" he said while he imagined something like dominoes falling one after the other.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:36 am

"I am going with the cauldron shop" Alex answered as she went in. Since Snitch was quiet she did not notice exactly where she had kept the basket on the street and ended up tripping on it, very nearly making what Damian was wondering, a reality. However, in true cliche fashion, the cauldrons shifted but fortunately she gained her balance almost right before she hit the stack.

'Nah! I like him better the way he was, gives a better warning." she added, giving a huge sigh of relief as she walked in, seeing the lady behind the counter give her a dirty look as she went to get what Alex had asked for.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:40 am

Damian rolled his eyes and waited outside the shop. In his opinion, he had gone into enough shops and didn't want to go into another. he crossed his arms and leaned against the shop wall while he waited.

"What warning? a 'come any closer and I'll bite your nose' warning?" he smirked. He watched everyone pass with a bored expression.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:47 am

As she paid for the stuff she had bought, Alex looked at the boy leaning outside with a bored expression on his face in confusion. Seeing him like this, she realized he had not exactly bargained for this, this whole thing had been her idea from the very start, she just dragged him in and then pretty much bugged him with questions all day. Maybe, he was bored of her incessant questions.

As she collected the stuff, Alex made a decision, she wasn't going to have lunch with the guy, I mean, she had obviously bugged the guy enough. Anyways, her mom would be worried, she should get home.

"Hey Damian, listen, I know this is awkward, but I think I should get back home now, mum would be worried." she stated to him as she came out of the shop, staring to collect her packages.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:55 am

Damian frowned a little. "oh okay" he said and looked away from the old man who was wearing pink dress robes and stood straight. He wondered why she suddently changed her mind but guessed she didn't want her mother being worried.

"If your sure" he said and picked up his packages from the ground next to him where he dropped them a few minutes earlier. "I'll walk back with you to the leaky since I have to go there anyway" he said and walked back up the Alley. At least they had everything and it was a lot more fun then if he went on his own like he had planned.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:58 am

"Thanks Damian! For everything today, I had a great time! And a lot of fun, though the fun was generally due to me!" Alex answered, ending in a good-natured, smug tone.

"So which house do you want to get into? Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Hufflepuff or Gryffindor?" asked Alex, realizing she had not asked this about him before, a conversation starter for many, as they started their walk back.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:07 am

Damian laughed while he walked with her. "It has been fun but your only fun to pick on" he joked and nudged her. He thought of her on the Hogwarts train and wondered how she would get on during the trip since he was told it took hours and she clearly wasnt very patient.

He thought about her question before grinning. "I hope I get into Ravenclaw or Slytherin since they are the best houses, what about you?" he asked.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:13 am

"Right! And I was the one who came up with a comeback like "too tame" in a high pitched voice, that, just for the record, does NOT sound at all like mine!" Alex returned with a smile as she nudged him back. After hearing his answer, she took a few minutes to sort out her answer before starting.

"Isn't categorizing houses just now a little premature? I mean what exactly do we know about those houses? The people in them make the history of the house, how can we blame the house for that and/or categorize as best or worst? But anyways, I don't really care about which house I go into, it should just have a very lenient head, and some cool people!"
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:19 am

"Does NOT sound like me" Damian mimicked in an even higher pitched voice, rolling his eyes and snickering as he shoved her shoulder lightly. Of course he didn't think she sounded like that but it was funny either way.

He listened to her and nodded. "Alright reprasing then; I want to be in Slytherin and Ravenclaw because those are my favourite houses" he said while he walked. "The only thing I know about them is that Ravenclaw is for smart, Slytherin is sneaky, Hufflepuff is friends, Gryffindor are brave and stuff so I think I would rather be classed as smart or sneaky" he said.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:29 am

This time, Alex did not comment on the tease, instead she replied by shoving him lightly back.

"And not as a friend? I just think this whole thing is messed up! I mean, just because you are in some house, that doesn't always mean that you are only the qualities the house embodies! I could be in Hufflepuff, but that doesn't mean I couldn't be sneaky! Or brave! Or smart!" Alex seemed about ready to go on and on, on the subject, but at that moment, they reached their destination. Noticing this, she stopped and waited a little in the now awkward silence, before saying,

"Anyways, what doe sit matter, I'm sure we don't have much of a choice in it anyways!" she added, shrugging. "So this is good bye then? Bye Damian!" she said with a smile, before giving him a hug, then picking her bags and moving into the crowd, singing 'Why Don't We Just Dance' on the way, her hair still bouncing as Snitch sometimes joined in with a bark.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:38 am

Damian nodded and quickly realised that Alex didn't like tags and people being put into groups but like she said, there wasn't really anything to do about it. He looked at the leaky cauldron and nodded when she said bye.

"Bye Alex, see you at Hogwarts" he said shaking his head a little, chuckling when he saw her skipping away, dinging some tune with Snitch. HE sirked when he heard a scream come from upstairs and knew that the cleaning witch must have seen Ick so he left to his room.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum