Another Stop

Go down

Another Stop

Post  Amber Willamson on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:49 am

Amber followed Alex and Snitch inside the ice cream shop and smiled, though she was still pretty full from eating at the Leaky cauldron, she could make room for ice cream. She walked up to the counter and glanced at the list of flavors, shrugging she figured she would try something new that she had never heard of before, "I'll have one dragon blood cone please- with blueberry sauce," she added. She took a small lick of her ice cream and smiled. It was a very... acquired taste, but she really liked it, in fact she thought it might be one of her new favorite flavors. Amber dug into her money bag and played for her treat and stepped aside to let Alex order.
Amber Willamson

Galleons : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Stop

Post  Alexandria Black on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:54 am

"Amber, why don't you find a seat? Snitch and I have got some talking to do!" Alex answered brightly, giving a meaningful look to the shopkeeper, who gulped. Sighing at the melodrama, Alex impatiently waited for Amber to leave, as she turned back to the guy, holding up Snitch from his basket as she began to talk.
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 128

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Willamson on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:02 am

Amber raised an eyebrow, "Okay but if I see some officials coming in saying they want to arrest you for thievery, bribery, or harassment,” that didn’t seem to help the poor shop keepers mood, noticed Amber, “I'm not involved." She said jokingly. Amber walked over to a table and chair in the corner and sat down, once again putting her bag over the chair. She glanced over to where Alex was and saw her holding Snitch and talking to the man over the counter. She couldn't make out any words though and had half a mind to pull out one of her extendable ears that she had gotten at the last minute. Shaking her head she figured it would be best if she didn't spy on her, they still barely knew each other after all. And if Amber was going to spy on anyone, it wouldn't be while they were talking to someone at the ice cream shop, of all places, that was for sure.
Amber Willamson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 am

Alex smiled in apprehension, looking slightly psychologically messed,as she made her way over to the table Amber had picked up. In her hands, the object of her excitement and later, pain, but still awesomeness was carefully lined up in a row like shots, on the tray. She had gotten two rows in fact, one for her competition, Amber.

Now Flourean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor does not usually sell ice cream slushies, in fact it doesn't at all. But as Alex has come to realize, Snitch has more uses, one of them, being helping her blackmail the owner into making the specially ordered ice cream shakes, whose glasses were half filled with ice. Or else she would set Snitch on his shop. Obviously, the guy wasn't very good with rights and all, he could have figured out that he could sue her, but that's beside the point.

With a triumphant look, Alex set down the twelve glasses, six for her, and six for Amber, waiting wit an impatient and expectant look directed towards said girl.
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 128

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Willamson on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Amber got a scared expression on her face. "Do I want to know what your up to?" she asked her. "I could hardley hold that firewhiskey and you expect me to down these and my cone?" Amber said laughing. She glanced down at the six cups in front of her. "We're racing... Arent we?" She asked, a half smile tugging at her lips. She hastily finished her dragon blood cone, fighting brain freeze before glancing at Alex.
Amber Willamson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down