Hogwarts Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shopping Partner?

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shopping Partner? - Page 3 Empty Re: Shopping Partner?

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:27 am

"That...." Alex for effect and a bite, "was an accident! I mean, I'm not normally...well I am normally like that, but not always so extreme! Usually, its just on valuables in my house." she added as she remembered the times she had broken a vase, glass, window, spectacles, cells, the list could go on and on and on.

"If I were you, I wouldn't push it so much. 'To tame'? And that is supposed to sound like evil? From this meeting with you, I would say you missed the 'o', it should have been 'Too Tame'!" Alex joked as she got back at him for snickering.

"And how long are you gonna take...........WHATS THAT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!" she was looking around impatiently as she waited for Damian to finish, but as soon as she saw that shop filled with Quidditch gear, she had to pull him towards it, wanting to take a closer look.

What is that place?
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 128

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 am

Damian just nodded along with a small smirk when she mentioned that it was/wasnt an accident but he almost dropped his food when she called him too tame.

"Too tame" he mimiked in a high pitched voice. Yes, he knew it was VERY childish but hey, she was the one picking on his name and he couldnt think of any of his usual comebacks.

He shook his head a little and looked to the shop she was distracted by. "It's just Quality Quiditch Suplies" he shrugged, not really sure why it was so interesting.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Galleons : 78

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:44 am

Alex narrowed her eyes at Damian, "I DO NOT speak like that!" she stated in an indignant tone. "By the way, great comeback!" she added sarcastically.

"So.....whats quidditch? And since you are done, shall we move to the pet store? After that we can.......wait! Let me check the list." Alex took a slight pause as she fished out the letter she had received with her acceptance letter.

"Books? Check. Pranks? Check. Wand? Check." she stated, drawing tick marks in the air, not really realizing what she was doing as her eyes stayed on the page. "So whats left is robes, potion supplies and cauldron. Broomsticks? What do we use the broomsticks for?" Alex looked up with a questioning glance towards Damian as she started to sort the wrappers to throw and sweets to eat on the way.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:52 am

"One. you do and two. I liked that comeback" Damian said as he looked at the quidditch shop. He was never one to like flying but he could understand why someone like Alex would be interested in it.

"Quidditch is a sport where the players fly on brooms" he said while he picked up the bags from the previous shops. "First years are taught how to fly and higher years play for the house teams in quidditch" he explained. "It's all kind of boring really" he said, not really paying much attention to broomsticks or quidditch since he couldnt even get a broomstick off the ground.

"If that's all, let's go" he said and gestured to where the pet shop was.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 am

"Not! And quidditch sounds cool! Yeah lets move up!" Alex said as she started to walk towards the pet shop. In reality, she had a lot more questions but she guessed he did not find it interesting so she laid off. She could just read a book or something, she thought as she shrugged, picking up the rest of her bags.

"When do I get to see your toad?" she asked with a smile, curious to know where he had kept it.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 am

Damian walked down the alley to the pet shop.
"My toad is in my room at the pub so not sure" he shrugged and then he realised something as he walked. "You know, I should really think of a name for him instead of calling him toad for the rest of his life" he said in thought.

He had the toad for two days and didn't even think about giving it a name yet, it would have to be something bad. "Maybe I can just call him Ick" he said.

He stopped infront of the shop and looked at all the pets inside.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:14 am

"Ick? Well since I've not seen him, but going specie wise, its a good name!" Alex said approvingly as she stepped.

As the door opened, a bell rang and immediately a golden blur shot past the sales girl feeding him as he headed towards the door. Too bad Alex was in the way and the blur and she collided, and for the second time that day, Alex fell on the floor, this time her packages all around her. The blur, though she guessed it was a pup, hit her hard and she banged her head on the floor quiet hard, so she laid there for a while with her eyes closed, waiting for the pain to subside. When it did, she slowly stood up, making a comical grimace as she gingerly touched the slight swelling at the back of her head.

"I guess my decisions made for me! I'm buying that!"
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:22 am

Damian walked into the shop, happy he had a name for the toad now. He then wondered about the cleaning witch and wondered if Ick would scare her when she went into the room to clean it.
He stopped looking around and raised his brow at the puppy. "Perfect match" he said, rolling his eyes slightly while he picked up her packages.
"How's your head?" he asked, snickering some while he put the packages on the side of the counter.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:31 am

Alex quickly bought the pup before he decided to make another run for it, and as soon as she walked out, she heard Damian say, 'Perfect match!', to which she replied, "I know, right!" in a happy ], bright voice, purposely ignoring his eye roll.

"Its better, its used to getting badgered now. I think now, I officially have developed a think skull!" Alex added mock proudly with the bow. "So where do we go next? I see, you haven't bought anything, do you have any shopping left to do? We could do that, get the rest of my stuff and then I guess we could make it back for lunch at the 'Leaky cup' or whatever its name was! Or, we do our shopping quickly, then you could show me some places where I do NOT need to buy anything! Starting with that alley right there." she ended, pointing towards the entrance to Knockturn Alley. "What is that place? It doesn't look a very respectable area but there are so many well dressed people coming out of it."

"By the way. what do you think I should name him? DO you know anything that's golden and super fast?" Alex asked, holding up the shaking basket.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:40 am

"Right" Damian chuckled while he walked out of the shop after getting some treats for Ick. He looked around as he listened and nodded.
"I just need to get some robes and we can get the rest of the things you need then lunch in the leaky cauldron" he agreed, shaking his head a little at the name she used.

He looked at the Alley she was talking about. "That's Knockturn Alley and your right about it not being respectable. It's where people buy the more darker hings in the wizarding world" he said. He wondered if his mother was still down there since he had not seen her in Diagon Alley yet.

"The only thing I can think of that's golden and fast is a snitch, it's used it Quidditch" he said.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:46 am

"Cool, lets get the robes!" Alex said as she randomly pointed to a shop, before realizing she had no idea where robes were sold, so she looked back at Damian and asked, Yeah...um...where are the robes?"

"Snitch? Snitch sounds cool. I wonder if he would like it." Alex added upon hearing his suggestion for a name, holding up the violently shaking basket, she said, "Snitch!" for a moment, the basket quietened, causing Alex to look up excitedly and say, " He likes it!" to Damian.

However, she had to add a, rueful, "Spoke tooo soon!" as the basket started shaking again.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:53 am

"It's not too far" Damian said and looked at the shop that was a few down from where they were. He watched the puppy as it stayed silent but only laughed when it started going hyper again.

"Maybe another name or something" he said while he walked down the Alley and stopped outside the shop.

"I can just see him going on a rampage" he joked as he looked at the shaking basket.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:59 am

"Nah! he likes the name fine, I'm guessing he either doesn't like me, or being in this carrier basket, and since I am too awesome to be not liked!" Alex paused to strike a pose, "he mustn't like the basket, but seeing his little 'display' in the pet shop, I' not sure about letting him out. Unless, of course, you're looking forward to chase him all over Diagon Alley."

Stopping, in front of the shop that looked like a robe shop, she added, "And if he does go on a rampage, I will make sure he start with you!" as an excited bark came from inside the basket.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:05 am

Damian smirked when she mentioned she was too awesome not to be liked. "Yeah... I'm sure it must be the basket" he joked. He thought about trying to catch Snitch and chasing him around Diagon Alley and raised his brow.

"Okay, keep that thing in it's basket" he said and walked into the shop.

"Hey! two against one is no fair you know" he said over his shoulder when he heard them.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:10 am

"Wise decision. And I am awesome, that does not mean I'm fair!" Alex answered as she caught up with Damian, purposely taking extra two steps to keep up in front, turning around to stuck her tongue out at him.

She then turned around to see the shop properly, raised up an confused brow at the huge amount of robes in that place.

"So.....um....lets get this done with quickly."

Sighing, Alex turned around, before giving an amused glance towards a dress, tugging Damian's sleeve to tell him to stay for a bit as she walked up to it. "Hey! look at this! Its like its molting feathers!" she exclaimed, pulling out an extremely old, dusty robe, covered with feathers from different kinds of birds. Studying it for a moment, she suddenly turned and started doing weird poses with it, causing many shoppers to start avoiding her.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:18 am

He rolled his eyes and walked further inside. He looked at what she was talking about and laughed. It looked like it must have been at least five decades old or maybe even older then that.

"Wow, that has got to be the worst thing I have ever seen" he laughed. He saw all the people staying away from him which only made him laugh more.

"You look like your going to an old witch fashion show" he smirked.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:24 am

"Old? Who you calling old! Young boy, you ain't seen no old if you think I am old! Old is your grandmother!" Alex answered, adopting the tone and manner of her grandmother. Too bad, in the end she sneezed due to all the dust surrounding the robe, so the last word came out like, 'grandm-Aaa-choo!'.

This slip up seemed so hilarious to Alex, that she dropped the dress and doubled up in laughter, the fact that more people were avoiding their section now, only causing her to laugh some more.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:31 am

Damian snickered and looked around. "Alright Granmachoo we better get these robes before people even outside the shop get creeped out" he said and walked over to the school robes.

He looked over them for a moment before taking them to the counter to pay. "Your choice where we go now" he said while he leaned on the counter. They were still getting odd looks which made him smirk.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 am

Alex rolled her eyes as she hurriedly stashed the robes at the back, rose up a lot of dust, sneezed again and then went up to fin her school robes. She took about five minutes, getting more delayed by the looks people gave her, most of all this little seven year old kid who was looking at her in awe. Continuously. For five straight minutes. That is until, Snitch barked, sending the little boy packing. "Owe you one!" she whispered to him, as she picked him and the robes up to pay.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:44 am

"Scaring little kids now?" Damian said with, raising his eyebrow. He was wondering if the pup barked a lot or if it was just the basket. Inwardly shrugging, he walked out of the shop to get some fresh air.

"Finally, away from all that dust" he said once he was outside waving his hand a little.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:51 am

"Ah ! Fresh air!" Alex exclaimed excitedly, fanning her hands so as to get more air near her face. "The amount of dust in there! Dude, I almost think I got a dust allergy! And that feather thing was the worst, wonder if some giant ever used it to clean his cave or something, it sure had enough dust!"

Pursing her lips, Alex studied the list, so she could decide where to go next. "I got a cauldron and my potion supplies left, so lest get the potions covered then make it to the cauldron shop, after which we can have our lunch! I sure am feeling hungry!" she finally decided, checking her watch.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:00 am

Damian shrugged while he looked around. "It's so ugly that I bet it was in there for decades" he said, finally glad that he was away from all the dust.

"I wonder if I can get my robes from a different robe shop in future" he said as he thought of where his father got his robes from. Then again, it might be easier getting robes from Diagon Alley instead of down in Knockturn Alley.

"Alright, sounds good" he said after listening to her and walked to the shop. He frowned when he walked up to it. The shop smelt like a mixture of old and potion ingrediants.
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:04 am

"Yeah I know it sounded good! Why can't it smell good too!" Alex asked in a nasal tone, her nose firmly clamped shut. "WHY is there such a huge shortage of fresh around these parts?" she continued quickly, her breath was running out.

Turning, Alex almost gulped down some fresh air, as she said, "About that robes shop, agreed." before squaring her shoulders and marching in quickly, determined to finish this quick.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:09 am

Damian covered his nose and watched Alex go in. Well, if she was going in then he wasnt just going to wait outside. He took a deep breath and walked inside. It seemed that the smell was even more stail the further in he went.

"It wouldnt be hard to open a few windows in here" he complained which earned him a glare from the person behind the counter. Shaking his head, he walked over to a few pots and looked at the contents. Gross!
Damian Black
Damian Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Black Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:13 am

Alex nodded, not wasting her breath to reply. Seeing the jars of pickled gross stuff though, a thought came in her mind that caused her eyes to go wide as she asked Damian in a horrified tone, "Pleaaaaaaase don't tell me that those beans come in flavors like these too!" as she randomly picked a jar to show him.

Deciding to wait for an answer after she got in fresh air, Alex hurriedly decided her merchandise, paid for it and half ran out, almost knocking over another customer in the process.
Alexandria Black
Alexandria Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum